Thursday, March 18, 2010

In the last stretch

Raleigh, NC

I am ready for a life change. There is so much more I want to explore and experience in life. All that will start come May when I quit my current job. Before that, I have to finish a few projects I am working on. My co-workers and managers have been good to me over the last 3 and a half years. The way I see it, I owe it them to finish the projects I am working on before I leave.

I am working harder the last 3 months at my job that I ever did in the last 3 and a half years. I feel stressed out and by the end of the day exhausted. I wake up the next morning and have to push myself hard to do my best. It's hard to motivate yourself when you know that you will soon stop doing what you are doing.

I can't wait for May when I can kick back and relax on the beach in Rio De Janeiro with a Caipirinha in my hand.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to motivate yourself when you know that you will soon stop doing what you are doing. <---- I CAN'T AGREE MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete