Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Junk mail

Raleigh, NC

Since last week, I have been checking my mail box twice a day. I found new credit card offers, balance transfer offers on existing ones, coupons for grocery stores, catalog for online apparel websites, postcards from real estate brokers, premium increase notifications from insurance companies and other things which I will not find useful in a million years.



I open the mailbox with enthusiasm and expectations and they get shattered in the barrage of junk mail. What I am waiting for is my passport which I sent to the Indian embassy in Washington DC. I have heard horror stories about the passport renewal process in the Indian embassies and I am hoping that things go smoothly for me. Once I get the passport back, I can go ahead and apply for the tourist visa to Brazil and student visa to France.

I am going to go check my mailbox again now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment