Thursday, March 4, 2010

Travel plans update

Raleigh, NC

I will leaving the USA in May and head to Sao Paulo and then to Rio de Janeiro. In Rio, I will be taking a 4 week Portuguese course at Casa Do Caminho Language center. The school is located just 3 blocks away from the Ipanema beach!



The classes are from Monday to Friday 9am-12p.m. In the afternoons I can explore more of Rio and take short trips out of Rio on the weekends. End of June I will be flying to Hyderabad, India through Dubai. That will be a long flight. 15 hours from Sao Paulo to Dubai and additional 4 hours of flying to Hyderabad. July and August, I will spend some time with my family and travel to the Himalayas in the North. I will be leaving Hyderabad for HEC Paris, the 1st of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment